putem doar impreuna!

joi, 28 octombrie 2010

just....

spare me your judgement and spare me your dreams...cause recently mine have been tearing my seams, i sit alone in this winter clarity which clouds my mind...alone in the wind and the rain you left me...it's getting dark darling, too dark to see...and i'm on my knees, and your faith it shreds, it seems....corrupted by the simple sniff or riches blown, i know that you felt much more love than you've shown...but plant your hope with good seeds, don't cover yourself with thistle and weeds...look over your hills and be still...the sky above us shoots to kill...but i will hold on hope...i begged you to hear me, there's more than flesh and bones...let the dead bury the dead..they will come out in droves...but take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes you've made...

Un comentariu: